Saturday, May 20, 2006

Free Cell Phone Love Texts

WELLLLL, if anyone is interested in sending my cell phone LOVE texts for FREE follow these directions:

Go to:

www.entel.bo

Under "Nuestros servicios" click on SMS: and then 'Graffiti'

Where it says "Movil" scroll to 727 (that's my 'area code' kind of ) and in the empty box next to it enter 07750 (the rest of my number).

Where it says "Codigo" just write the letters/numbers that you see to the right - it's to verify that you're a human. OH, and it's REALLY important to sign your name b/c otherwise I have no idea who's being sweet enough to go through all this trouble!!

The larger empty space below is for your notes of admiration, love, laughter, and general sweet nothings ! Then hit "Enviar" to send !

I know this LOOKS complicated but when you try it you'll see it's all pretty simple (hence why I can explain it).

Can't wait to hear from all of you . . . and those of you on the internet all the time - I KNOW WHO YOU ARE !

Lvs,
Sarah Catherine / SC / Haunce ... y Sarita!

No comments: